Facebook event page
National Health Care for the Homeless Council
PO Box 60427, Nashville, Tennessee 37206
Registration is now open! Join us at HCH2018 from May 15-18 in Minneapolis, MN, as we explore what it means to be “Working Together for Community” through intensive trainings in health care and homelessness. You will learn and network with hundreds of colleagues from across the U.S. at this singular annual gathering of clinicians, consumers, administrators, advocates, and policymakers.
Whether you’re interested in medical respite care, building community coalitions to address the opioid crisis, or advocacy 101, we hope you’ll join us in Minneapolis as we come together as a community to explore the future of Health Care for the Homelessness.
Register Now: nhchc.confex.com/nhchc/2018/registration/call.cgi
Find out more about the exciting events in our conference schedule (https://nhchc.org/hch2018-schedule-at-a-glance/)
Read our exhibitor prospectus (https://nhchc.org/hch2018/exhibit-at-or-sponsor-hch2018/)
What are we excited about for #HCH2018?
▪ Two full days of intensive sessions in health care and homelessness.
▪ Four Pre-Conference Institutes on topics ranging from the opioid crisis to medical respite care, and more!
▪ Four Learning Labs on topics such as advocacy 101, fostering trauma-informed leadership skills for consumers, and more!
▪ Our Keynote Speaker Dr. Howard Pinderhughes, social and behavioral scientist and associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco.
▪ Consumer subsidies to cover registration, lodging, meals, and some travel expenses. Apply now.
▪ Diverse, creative sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
▪ Our Social Justice Rally on Thursday, May 17!
▪ Our upcoming HCH2018 mobile app with a complete schedule, integrated program, and real-time event activity.