Facebook event page
Crossroads Natural Horsemanship
1875 Burke Hollow Rd, Nolensville, Tennessee 37135
Join us as we celebrate our 10th annual Crossroads Kids Summer Horse Camp.
For all skill levels!!!
-Campers will learn about our everyday ranch life here at Crossroads, experiencing what it's like to care for and tend to horses on a daily basis.
-They will work with our herd every day.
-Horseback Riding is a huge part of everyday's activities.
-Campers learn Western Discipline as well as horse health/hoof care, tack care & equine science.
-Advanced riders become a part of drill team exercises and are challenged to consistently improve their skills.…
-Campers will be a member of a ranch family team in which they will have responsibilities.
-Crossroads Ranch Summer Camp is about young people taking an opportunity to get back in touch with themselves. The pace of the world slows down, they will have time to share and experience nature’s reality, every moment is NOT booked with entertainment but through being surrounded by creation and all of its purpose, we learn more about ourselves and our purpose.
$15 off early bird Special when you pay full amount by May 15th! (Payment is non refundable)
Our campers will form a family team with their counselor for the days they spend together. They will get to know each other, be responsible for each other, share, help each other out, work together, play together and teach each other.
-Drop Off & Pick-Up:
Crossroads Ranch 1875 Burke Hollow Rd Nolensville TN 37135
-Drop off: no earlier than 8:45 am
Pick-up: no later than 3:10 pm
Early Drop-off (7:30am) and Late Pick-Up (5:30pm) available for extra $10/day.
1. Ranch games: Volleyball, keep away, sack races, tug-o-wars, and much more.
2. Horse Experience: grooming, healthcare, cleaning, washing horses, barn fun, crafts, guest equine professionals, horse obstacle course, feeding, tack instruction, and riding.
3. Creek adventure: playing, spotting and identifying wildlife, finding fossils, learning about plant identification.
4.Nolensville Hill Country: hiking, running, playing, games, history of area.
5. Equine Science: healthcare & feeding of herd, equine body language, first aid, coat colors and markings, anatomy, breeds, etc.
6. Vegetable Gardening: planting, weeding, cultivating, pruning, harvesting & eating
7. Don't Miss: Movie Night Under the Stars!
This is a huge memory maker. Non-camper siblings, family members, friends and neighbors are all invited to our week's end camp fire cookout and outdoor movie. We cook hot-dogs, and marshmallows on the open fire.
-Movie Night Fee of $8 per non camper attendee which covers dinner and the evening's activities.
-We will provide a huge round bale sitting platform for friends and campers to watch the big screen movie on with camp horses grazing alongside. Bring camp chairs and blankets. You will want to be sure you and your children participate in this memorable life experience!!!
What to Bring:
2. cap or hat
3. boots or tennis shoes (not sandals or slides)
4. wear clothes that can get dirty and it won’t matter (shorts and t shirt for swimming, towel, jeans, t-shirts)
5. Campers bring your lunch.
6. Reusable BPA free water bottles ONLY!!!
What not to bring: ipod, headphones of any sort, game boy, hand-held game of any sort.
There will be no TV, Xbox, etc. You may have a cell phone, but it will be kept by the counselor at “home base”. It can be used at lunchtime only, or in case of emergency. PARENTS WILL HAVE THE COUNSELOR’S PHONE # IN CASE THEY NEED TO CONTACT THE CAMP OR THE CAMPER.
What NOT to wear: Clothing that exposes any portion of any undergarment, strap or strapless tops, short shorts, sandals or shoes with straps or slides.
Thank you for entrusting us with your children at Crossroads Ranch Summer Camp!
Sign up by sending a $100 (non refundable) deposit to Crossroads Ranch 1875 Burke Hollow Rd Nolensville Tn 37135. Please specify on a note who the deposit is for and summer camp.
If you have questions, please call Josh at 615 818 7101.